Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Finally Making Progress

I've been on this Dancing With Prospect Stars adventure for 8 weeks today.  Which puts me at roughly the half-way mark to the event. 

Here's the progress:

  • 95% of the dance is choreographed.
  • I can finally dance with a partner.
  • I have incorporated strength training, cardio, and yoga.
  • I have made good nutritional changes I can keep up with for life.
  • I am down a TOTAL of 13.5 inches in my body (4" across my belly button alone). (And just last week I thought I would never get anything off my body. Goes to show how much the mindset affects everything - it was holding me back. Now I release all the weight that needs to go to be the size I want).
  • I have $1,000 in sponsorship raised.
  • I have a handful of people that are going to buy tickets.
  • $100 in donations direct for Camp Quality. 

Still to go:

  • Only :20 seconds or so left to choreograph of the dance.
  • Another 4-6" off my waist.
  • Create a landing page to put all information in one spot for me easy for you to find.
  • $3,000 in sponsorship and ticket sales.
  • $19,900 in direct donations for Camp Quality. (Lofty goal, sure - but if everyone pitches in to help make it happen...it'll happen!)

  • That last one is THE most important.  This whole thing ultimately comes down to raising funds for this amazing organization - that's local.  Below is a quick video from me and Eddie Bobbitt, the Executive Director for Camp Quality Kentuckiana.  

    Go here for the event page:  www.DancingForCampQuality.com, or here to donate or purchase tickets:  www.dancingwithprospectstars.org/2017/10/04/christy-smallwood/ , or contact me at Christy@EagleEyeExecutive.com to sponsor.  Donations are direct to Camp Quality - which means tax deductible!  And Sponsorship goes in your marketing dollars (which is also deductible).  And purchasing tickets...you won't regret any of it!

    0 comments:

     
    ;