Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Someone to talk to



As many know, lately my life has been a rollercoaster ride. Lots of ups and downs. my great-grandma passed away Saturday, September 15, on Monday the 17th I was on WLKY morning show promoting the upcoming auction, then in Dallas the evening of the 17th for a national KFC meeting - lots of work to that - late nights and early mornings. Back in town on Thursday for an auction and a 20th Anniversary party of the old ad agency I used to work at. Then Friday I had a job interview and set-up for the 2-day auction that was Saturday and Sunday - and successful I might add!


There's just a lot ... and sometimes it's good to slow down and have some conversation with friends (which I am so looking forward to this week!). But I can always count on my Melody (the calico). She loves to talk, especially when she's asking for running water from the bathroom sink!


And my Maestro -- he's my baby boy and loves to be cuddled! Even though this picture doesn't show indication of that!

0 comments:

 
;