- I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore, choose life...
- ...forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and perfect will of God.
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
- ...I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
- being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
- and my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- ...for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move.
- For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
- Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
- ...But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
- ...He delivered me because He delighted in me.
- May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.
- Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave your nor forsake you.
(1) Deuteronomy 30:19
(2) Philippians 3:13,14
(3) Joshua 1:9
(4) Romans 12:2
(5) Jeremiah 29:11
(6) Matthew 6:25
(7) John 10:10
(8) John 10:28
(9) Philippians 4:19
(10) Hebrews 11:1
(12) Matthew 17:20
(13) Ephesians 1:10
(14) Psalm 2:12
(15) Psalm 3:3
(16) Psalm 18:19
(17) Psalm 20:4
(18) Deuteronomy 31:6