Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Word for 2013


     For the past few years I have done a single word for the year.  In 2010 it was PREPARATION, 2011 was SIMPLIFY, 2012 was FOCUS.  It has amazed me how that one word became a central theme each year.


     When I talked to a friend about choosing a word for 2013, he teased me, "Why limit yourself to one word?"  I thought about it.  I found a cool site that puts words into cloud shapes.  So I looked at choosing a LOT of words and focus on the shape - a star!  Goes with the whole Wonder Woman theme.  As much as I like the outcome, I still wanted my one word. 

     It's taken me 22 days into January, but I've been marinating on a word for a couple of weeks and I've decided.  LIMITLESS.  


   I'm excited to see what 2013 will bring:  limitless opportunity, limitless potential, limitless vision.  I encourage you to think LIMITLESS with me!

 

0 comments:

 
;