Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Random Moments Can Bring Just What We Need

     Have you ever had one of "those" days?  Yeah, I'm having one.  Nothing BAD has happened.  I'VE just been a little testy.  Interruptions not handled well.  Irritation ensues.  Then every bad thought I could ever have about myself seems to just drown me all at once.  What the WHAT?  How does it escalate so quickly?

     When I get like this, I stop.  STOP.  I know I'm disconnected.  I have been working in details for too long.  I'm REALLY not the detail person.  I can do it.  I can be good at it.  But it's not my gift. My gift is guiding people, leading. But I digress...

    When I get like this, I take the moment to reconnect with God.  He's my Source.  He already knows everything, why not talk to Him about everything.  I'm always surprised at what He shares with me.  And one way that I do that is to go to some great speakers - to hear the Word.  And Joyce Meyer is one of my favorites.  She's on my virtual board of directors.  And this video was a random choice today.  And boy, was it spot on for me.

     So, if you're having one of "those" days, just start the video and listen.


1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I just started subscribing to Joyce on iTunes so I can listen to her every day :) ... I love her series on this Battlefield of the Mind. I have the book but never read it.

 
;