Monday, October 6, 2008

Here We Are!


2 weeks and counting! Here's the crew going to the Philippines: Joyce, Joyce's daughter, Candace, myself, Hank, Steve, Hanks' brother-in-law Chester, Bill, and Sam who's the youngest and the biggest of us all.




I want to put out a huge THANK YOU to the Stephanie's Hope gang. That funding organization is a huge blessing already! And for the first time out this weekend the fundraising event was a huge success. Over 100 lbs. of pulled pork was distributed/sold - pounds and pounds of potato salad & cole slaw -- and the desserts! The band played (I got to sing harmony :-) ), cornhole & volleyball. I believe everybody had a good time. And I am still trying to recuperate from this long weekend.


Saturday was spent getting the Ranch all cleaned up for this event. Well - Steve and Bill and I got to bond all day and into the night. We even watched the latest Rambo movie and a crazy oldie, "Cat Ballou." Jane Fonda and Lee Marvin ... check this out...




0 comments:

 
;