Friday, October 10, 2008

My little "man"


I just had to take a few minutes to post this! I'm getting my paperwork ready for the auction in the morning. I watch cartoons - watching Superman tonight. Well, my cat, Maestro, will watch Batman cartoons with me sometimes. And he's found another character he likes - Lobo. Not sure what it is that facinates him, he doesn't watch ALL cartoons with me. So I know it's not just the movement on the screen. But this is hilarious! He watches a good 10 minutes. Although, I'm a bad mom for letting him sit so close to the screen....LOL!!

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That's too funny!!! Sydney loves to watch TV too when there are other animals on....she thinks when they go off that they run behind the TV - these fur babies are SMART!!!

Maybe you can dress Mastro up as Lobo for Halloween!! I know you know an awesome seamstress!

 
;