Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Done!

So many months of work on this project, granted, not everyday, but it's officially done.
This was a huge project: 10 video tapes transferred to video, then converted to digital, then edited down to less than 2 hours of highlights, produced with music/transitions/titles/menus, "grabbed" the still images as photos, rendered (burned) to disc everything: full video-highlight film-music-pictures, and three copies of everything...plus packaging. I know I have over 100 hours into this project. But all-in-all, looks like it should be on the Travel Channel.

And Italy - pretty amazing. Definitely put it on my list of places to visit. And ths video-stuff...might make it a part-time business. If anyone's interested, just let me know! I'll have very reasonable rates - and would even consider bartering.

0 comments:

 
;