Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life is...full of decisions

So when you are faced with multiple windows - do you open one at a time or all at once? What kind of breeze do you get? What about the view? Do you close 'em the instant a storm hits? How do you know which window to open? What is the deciding factor?

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.

That's what I'm doing right now. There's a lot of opportunities of projects to work on - I just don't know where to start sometimes! But one decision I've made lately is to start my own business. I have a business concept, name, and logo idea. I am continuing to work out the details, but we are ready to get started! Factotum (definiton is "jack of all trades") will be a business that is a network of independent contractors that can do just about anything you need done.

For example, I can do great video work. So if you wanted to turn your home movies into a professionally edited dvd, you could call Factotum and I would do the work. If you have cleaning needs (business or home) call Factotum and I have a contractor that can do it. If you need extra office work: bookkeeping, typing, presentation design, etc., call Factotum and we can get it done. And so on and so on. That's why I'm working out the details.

So please, spread the word and put this on your prayer lists! And I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

 
;