Monday, September 29, 2008

TAG!


Lynn TAGGED ME!! Wow - Random/weird facts about myself.
1. I like to separate my m&m's by colors. Oh - and for Peanut m&ms - I bite half of it, pull the peanut out to eat separately then eat the other half.
2. I have over 15,000 songs in my music collection (roughly 400 cds and over 100 lps & cassettes, plus downloads) - that's just not enough.
3. I still twirl my flag and spin a rifle from my marching band days.
4. I color-code my calendar - that may not be weird, but it sure is a random thought
5. I was head-butted by a goat when I was little - maybe that's what's wrong with me. And THAT is random.
6. I can sleep literally anywhere. Just sitting still with nothing to do for more than a couple of minutes tends to put me to sleep.
7. I've been backstage at the Grand Ole Opry - met Grandpa Jones and a few other legends.
Ok- so now I'm supposed to tag a few others.

0 comments:

 
;