Monday, May 19, 2008

Forbidden by the Sprit

Well - He's done it again. God tends to validate thoughts and messages multiple times - either over the course of a week or even in a day! I literally have been thinking and praying about God's direction in my life, and how it seems that there have been roadblocks put up in my way. I'm still in the desert here. And I finally just gave it God - and the message from Him has been to wait. Wait patiently. Wait for the Lord. Lots of Psalms, prophets, etc. Waiting. That's become the hardest thing I've ever done. But strangely enough - I'm a lot more at peace and contended with life in general.

But back to the validation. Sunday morning Chad talked more on the Holy Spirit...and how He can put up roadblocks in our lives to direct us in the way we need to go. And followed up with scripture of course: Acts 16:6 - They passed through the Phrygian F369 R903 and Galatian R904 region, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia...I just love it when God speaks clearly! Not that I've been enjoying the roadblocks - but it's great to understand it now. Now I'm excited to see how God's plan will all come together.

0 comments:

 
;