Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quick Promptings

I'm starting to really love getting on others' blog and joining on the writing challenges. Keeps me in practice! This week's "Mama's Losin' It" prompts are too good to pass up:

1) Describe something someone has done to make you feel special. This one is easy for me, and each time he does it I still say "awhhhhh." Anytime Bill is at my house during the day and knows that I won't be home till dark - he leaves the porch light on for me. Not to mention all the work around the house. It looks great!

2) Name your current addition...we can get through this together. Oh man, I hate to admit it. FarmTown & Facebook. It's crazy! They even just upgraded it to add more stuff - I can even add a river on my farm with a water mill!

3) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? See #2, plus a 7 year-old that's too much fun to be around on weekends.

4) Write a letter. Dear God, .... have to think about where to start this one.

5) Where would you like to be? Easy again. Heaven. But since I'm not there yet, I'll take Disney...with Bill & Tom. Second to that, anywhere else but work. :-)


0 comments:

 
;